Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Generating Posts...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been thinking about it...and I think that I have all the makings of a great board here...my themes always look cool, the board has a lot of history, me, and I'm listed fairly high in the Hardcore category...the problem is...I don't know what to post!...

    Ok...as I was writing this...I looked down at the floor...I see several clumps of brownish-green looking dirt...I say to myself..."that looks like shit"...I lift my foot up...and sure enough...I have a huge clump of shit on the bottom of my shoe...that alone would be bad...but I have smeared the shit all over the place under my desk...I'm gonna be sitting in shit all day...motherfucker...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After making that last post...my cousin called and needed me to come pick him up at a car dealership...his car was getting repaired...

    So...I take the elevator downstairs and I'm heading towards the door...I hit the last few steps before you reach the door...and what do I see?...a clump of shit...the same color as the shit that is smeared all around me as I type...I apparently lost some as I was entering the building...I had a smile...and a brief chuckle as I left the building because someone was gonna have to clean that up...and it wasn't gonna be me...hell, I wouldn't even have to clean up the shit up under my desk...some half retarded nigger would have to tonight...but not me...

    As I'm walking to my truck I stop and try to dislodge the shit from my shoe...I tried the grass, scuffing my feet, but didn't have much luck...so I then drug my shoe across the curb and was able to dislodge the clump of shit...horray for me!...I don't have to get shit in my truck...so I get to my truck, open the door, and set down..."Motherfucker, is that shit?" I say to myself...I lean over for a closer look and wouldn't you fucking know it...I had shit all over my floor...so now I have to sit in shit all day, and sit in shit when I leave...not only that...I chuckled because I though the joke was gonna be on the retarded niggers who had to clean my shit...but no...the joke was on me...I have to clean the shit...motherfucker...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that brought a much needed smile to my face

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmm...where would the shit have come from...I'm shocked that you didn't smell it before you saw it...I guess my shit really doesn't stink...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by italipino:
    hmmmmm...where would the shit have come from...I'm shocked that you didn't smell it before you saw it...I guess my shit really doesn't stink...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That doesn't make sense unless you are implying that the shit located on the bottom of my shoe was your shit...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh god.... what a great story....

    i have tears!

    thats the kinda jizz nasty shit i missed...

    HAHAHAHAHAHAAA... what a fabulous story!

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    That's a great post! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...yes, i shit on chests (including yours)...it's my forte...you should know...you made it up

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're not making any sense...

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I was butt-naked...with my boots on?...weird... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •